• Male - Here looking for chicks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay my fiance is teasing me about being on this forum. He says that we are probably all women just here to look at kitty pictures; and the men that are here are just here for the chicks. Uhhh.....whatever. So prove him wrong 8)

·
Registered
637 Posts
I think your poll (end result) might be wrong.... :lol: It was hard not to choose male looking for chicks just to give him a laugh :lol:

Edit: Or...am I the only one who was tempted..? :oops:

·
Registered
299 Posts
LOL at last comment.

Well, sorry to say, but i SORT OF agree with your fiancee. It is mostly women here I think, but not to look at kitty pictures, that's for sure. This site has been very helpful to me, and I'm here everyday learning something new. I havn't even been to the picture section!!!

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
The women outnumber the men, but there are a fair share of us here.

Although I'm sure you women are all very beautiful, I've been with Jess for four years. So I'm not looking for any chicks. :wink:

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
And Dutchman, Bean, and Bengal Cats, and many more, like Zero's dad, Wayne, and many that I just can't think of when I want to.

Fess up, women! We're all here looking for hunks! Personally, I am in love with Moby, and I come here hoping to get a glimpse of him!

Bean, where is Moby?

·
Registered
359 Posts
I was tempted! Seriously, I'm a guy and just joined today in fact. I'm a cat person and always have been. Us cat owner guys get bagged on pretty bad by our male friends, but why can't guys be into cats instead of dogs? I can only imagine what some people say when they find out I'm a cat person AND preparing to go to nursing school, however, I'm straight! :) This doesn't mean that I'm trolling cat forums for girls, LOL. Besides, isn't that what singles sites are for? :wink:

Chris

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
I'd never like a guy that didn't love cats. I know my little brother's gonna be quite the lady killer, what with those beautiful blue eyes and a definate love of animals (especially cats). I think it's a plus. Not that you'd be trying to pick up females on this site, though.... :wink: :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts