Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[/ATTACH]

I am needing to find this cat a GOOD loving responsible home.She uses a litter box. She is fearful of new people but after she knows you snuggly and sweet. She has claws. I plan to have her spayed. If you want her to be in and out PLEASE live on a quiet road, have a fence, or keep her in.

I live in NE/Central Indiana and would kind of like her to be within a driving distance for me to check to see how she is doing. Please share this and PLEASE help me find her a GOOD home. I already have 3 cats and a Lab that is having trouble walking now plus a mom in the nursing home with dementia I just can't deal with this too. It's so cold and she was left behind and then her house demolished by a factory :'( Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi
I have been keeping her in and she uses a box and is a very good little guest. Please pray for her a good loving home.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks I am hoping someone nice and cat loving will be...It will break my heart to give her up as I have earned her trust but I have SO many now

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
I'm not sure how much help we can be here because we posters are scattered all over the world. Local will be your best bet. Have you tried Craigslist or the local newspaper? Maybe a shelter will agree to sponsor her on Petfinder for you? Send me a PM with an in-depth description of her and I will do a write up that you can post on Craigslist or you may have another local pet home finder site.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
New updated photos of her that I thought might spark more interest. She is a beauty :) And very sweet once she trusts you.
I appreciate the offer but time and again I hear way too much scary stuff about Craigslist. I will try here and I am doing Facebook and local as well :) Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
She is Gorgeous!! Looks like a swirled coat pattern or even marbled to me!
I pray she finds a wonderful home with someone soon!!
So glad you took her in! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts