Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She did something horrible to me, let in this horrible man with a claw I'd never seen one so long, and he clawed me with it - twice - in my hip !! I cried and cried and screamed and jumped and she didn't even bat an eyelid! Then when the bad man left, I took the opportunity of the open door and escaped back to the streets. But it was cold and dark outside, and I started missing mommy and even Prince, didn't feel like the company of the other strays, so when mommy apologized and opened the elevator door for me, I came back home. Mommy said not all cats make such a fuss about one vaccination and one shot against worms, and she said if I don't believe her I have to ask you, other cats, on here. So...did you cry when you got your shots?

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
MowMow here.

Since I never go outside my mom says no more jabbies for me unless she has too. I think I still have to have one of them every 3 years but that's it. The last time I didn't cry at all, but as soon as they let me go I ran back to mom who held me an kissed me until I felt better.

I sure hope i get to go and watch them jab the little monster when it's his turn....I hope it hurts too....

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
yeti, shot what shot, they gave me a shot? I was busy purring
smokey, I knew what was coming, I behaved myself and fooled them all into thinking I'm a sweet cat!!!!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Magoo here...they say I am sweet and loving, but take me to the Doctor and I do my best Tasmanian Devil impersonation! Even Rachel was a little frightened of me! Sorry mom!

Rachel says we only have to go every three years, that's a happy note! I don't like getting stuck and poked and prodded. My stupid sister thinks its fun, it's a new adventure...she's not so bright lol. She doesn't even try to bite the vet! Rachel says she's so much better behaved than I am....whatever (indignant head toss placed here)....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts