Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning we noticed one of our kittens wasnt using his hind legs. He was fine last night. We checked it out and dont see where it has any visible injuries, and when we touch his legs and back it doesnt seem like it causes him pain. It also seems to be breathing a bit fast, and seems lethargic. Any suggestions? We dont have a lot of money to take him to the vet.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
It is necessary that you take him to the vet. That is competely abnormal behaviour and he seems to be not only in a lot of pain but also in danger of getting worse by the minute. - Try and make an arrangement with them so you can have extended pay or something of the sort. Your kitty needs immediate attention. Please let as know as soon as you get back how things are going! I will keep you both in my thoughts.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
This does NOT sound good. Your kitten needs to see a vet, right away. I know it can be hard financially, but some vets will work with you....mine allows clients to make payments if they need to. Please keep us posted. And good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts