Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
eep! the alien invasion as begun! one has cleverly disguised himself as a kitten and seem intent on stealing all my warmth.

he seems to have my daughter under his thrall. i wonder what her place is in his nefarious schemes. perhaps she is his hostage, to insure my continued on time delivery of food and warmth? he does seem to use her as a secondary source of warmth, however.

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
OMGosh! The pictures with your daughter are the sweetest ever!!!

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Ahhh. The cute. The cute is unbearable.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
The last picture of your daughter and the kitty?!? Over the top sweet.

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
HELP! CUTE OVERLOAD!

*zonk*

·
Registered
187 Posts
I've never really liked the hairless cats much.

But this one, I must admit...very cute. Love the little hairs on his face.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they have *awesome* personalities! they are very playful, intelligent and affectionate. kimo's pretty mellow so far (much more so than i was expecting), but he follows me around like a little puppy. when i took him to his vet appointment, he was purring so hard the vet had troubles listening to his heart!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks! those were taken with my old olympus point-n-shoot. my hubby recently bought me a nikon d5000, but i'm still learning to use it! i have a loooong way to go before i get to where i want to be.

·
Registered
134 Posts
omg, so cute. soo soo cute! I have always loved hairless rats and I would LOVE sphynx, or siamese but the sphynx are toooo cute.

cute cute cute!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts