Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a mystery to solve around Laxatone Tuna. I purchased a tube and my cat went nuts over it. She just couldn't get enough. Brushing her and cutting her nails suddenly became a breeze after years of struggle. I rushed out a bought 2 more tubes (with different lot #s), only to find that she turned her nose up at the other two. I'm almost out of the original tube and am desperate to find more of the same lot #3915. I contacted the manufacturer and they don't see any on the west coast, and, they swear they haven't changed the formula. I tried two more new tubes (different lot #s). Again, she wouldn't touch them but goes right for the original. (To my human nose, the others do have a stronger molasses smell.) Any thoughts? And better yet, does anyone have any unopened tubes with this lot number? Am indebted to anyone who can help!

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I'm sorry I can't help. Your post makes me nervous since I also use Laxatone Tuna and am nearly out of the tube Sabby loves.

You might try putting some of the new stuff on your cat's paw or chest. She'll have to lick it off somehow...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts