Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I got the wrapping paper, scissors and tape out and started wrapping the presents I have already purchased. As I'm sure you all know, this kind of thing cannot be done without loads of help. As always for this kind of job Scottie is my best helper.

Everyone knows wrapped presents look better when you knead the tissue paper.

Orlando was the guard that made sure the wrong people didn't come in.

It was all too much for Gabe, he needed a nap.

Anyone else get a lot of help with Christmas preparations?

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
I loved the pictures and the captions! But, of course, my girls are very helpful...what with Christmas bags, boxes, wrapping paper and ribbon to play with! They have a ball, as do I. :p

·
Registered
32 Posts
Pumpkin has simply moved into one of the giftbags I purchased, so I think I will have to go and buy a new one, she seems so fond of it, little monkey.. But when I wrap presents she always hangs tight to the tinsel.. Gossip, the dog, however eats the paper.. XD

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
Mow helped me decorate our tree yesterday. It's just Mow and I for the Holidays this year so I opted for a small 2' tree on my dining table. He helped me unbox it and trim it last night while we listened to Perry Como Christmas records. (yes, I said records).

I tied a bright red bow and set it down and Mow UNtied a bright red bow and threw it on the floor. I'd hang up a bright gold ornament on a branch and he'd knock a bright gold ornament on the floor and chase it around the room. :) I put the little angel on top the tree and MOw yanked it down and chewed on one of her feathered wings. Then we settled on the floor to wrap some presents for Daddy so we can mail then before Christmas. A few of the boxes are a bit squashed from Mow laying on them after they were wrapped but Daddy won't mind. The cat hair stuck in the scotch tape will just remind Daddy of home :) and the curly Qd ribbons with the tooth/claw marks on them make the presents more personal IMO.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Mine were to opinionated and paws on with the ribbon/bows, so I had to lock them out of my bedroom while I wrapped presents. They were sure to give me their opinions afterwards however. Pictures to come in a new thread...

Your pictures are precious by the way! Scottie looks like a great helper :D

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
Isn't it amazing how helpful kitties are with wrapping presents? Just think of the toys -- ribbons, bows, boxes . . .

Your kitties are beautiful!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts