Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 5 year old nephew got too close to Paizly and she hissed a bit at him. Of course it was her initial warning hiss, so wasn't as loud as it has been before when he tried to go right over and pet her as other times.... this time, he was just passing the couch that she was on.

So he says "Did she get older and her hiss got weaker?" And I said "Yup, she's TEN! That's older than Mya!" (his dad's great dane is 8 yrs).
Then he says "No... maybe I think her hiss got younger." LOL little kids say the weirdest things.

And then he went into a long explanation of what the house would do if a bomb went off upstairs. Oohhhkay then!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He calls Xanthe "the wild cat", because she runs away from him (because he does the "squeal" type laugh and chases after her).

Nebbie will only let him pet her, if she's sitting up on the cat tower/tree, and he's gentle and quiet about it. If he comes too fast or is noisy, she puts her ears back... lately she hasn't run away from him, which is good! She used to be so skittish, even for me.

He will always compare Nebbie to his cat named Libby, because the names sound similar. But his cat is a gray tabby manx. The other day he was rambling about the similarities and differences of their paws. Libby's has black pads, but Nebbie has white (dunno where he got that idea, because her pads are black!)

He's hilarious.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts