Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is Mooie, she is 13 and HATES the other 2 cats! Inside I know she really loves them though :D . She has an eye problem and the vet has done surgery, but it doesnt seem to clear up...if you are wondering what is the matter with her eyes. I though I had more pictures..oh well. Every time I try to take a picture of her, she closes her eyes!

Here is Shadow. He is 3 and we rescued him from the local humane society 2 years ago. He is still very afraid of people, but he loves to lick people and is very nice! :D Its kinda hard to get picures of him too.

And here is Remington! He loves everyone and is so nice! We rescued him about 1 1/2 years ago from the same humane society. I loves modeling for pictures- as you can tell! He just broke his hip this October, and is almost healed. The vet thinks that someone might have kicked him really hard or a car hit him.
All my cats are indoor outdoor cats. They are outside in the summer time, and inside for the harsh winters here in MN. Well, they actually can go in and out whenever they want. We just have to open the door for them every time! :D

And here are the two together--

Sorry this took a while. There are just so many pictures and so many things to say! :lol:

·
Super Moderator
26,358 Posts
That last picture is hysterical! :D

What beautiful cats you have. And, yes, Remington is a little ham - and just adorable. :luv

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
I loved the pics! Especially the one of Remington covering Shadow's eyes like "Don't look!" They look so sweet... and I like the shadow of darker hair on Mooie's head.

·
Banned
11,031 Posts
The hoodie pics are too funny. :lol: You should submit those to cheezburger with a saying like I's lookz kewl in my hoodie or something :lol: and the laughing one is funny too :lol: , cute kitties. :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
Those shots have really cheered me up! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What gorgeous cats, and so funny too! :lol: :lol:

Carol xx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts