Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Here is my cat Monkey. He is the first animal that I fell in love with. He is terrible with other animals and always establishes his territory with our house guests by hissing once or twice at first. After that he is a kitten. He is clingy, I love when he follows me or my hubby everywhere. He is not particularly talkative, but boy you should've heard him when he was outside (we let him out in our fenced backyard) and the rain started.
We suspect that he had a childhood of a few abandoning owners, and my wonderful hubby rescued him around 6 yrs ago from his "evil ex" who wanted to take him to the pound. In return Monkey became the most loving and adorable cat.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, right? And I was unloading as well... Stepped outside the kitchen just for 1 min. He is sad and confused on that pic, because he could not get out with us staring and laughing at him.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Why is he named Monkey, not Bogeyman aka the underbed monster? Hey, no matter how you change your names, we know it's you! :twisted:

Just kidding... Monkey is certainly a cute guy! :luv

·
Registered
362 Posts
He is a handsome. sweet guy and he looks a lot like one of my cats. Thank goodness your hubby rescued him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts