Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here, so I thought I'd start my introducing the cat.

First one is Isis. She is a 3 year old Bengal mix. She has her little quirks.. she can be crazy and fun, and then grumpy and temperamental. She is very true to her Bengal side in that fact that, when she wants attention, she will come and get it, and then she's off again. There are a lot of things to do you know!

Also very vocal about everything.

Isis was an odd rescue. A friend at work mentioned their friends were looking for a home for a cat. They claimed that it was a little too rough for them and their 14 year old cat. It has been sometime since my last cat passed away, so I agreed to take her without even seeing her.

When she came to me, she was very skinny. She was a small and thin cat, but her backbone was just starting to show and he face seemed sunken in. Something didn't seem right.

It took a while, but with the help of a vet, we were able to bring her up in weight a little. This is a picture of her about 6 months after I got her. She is about 1 year old in this picture

Since then she has been fixed and that helped her put on... a little too much weight. But she is much happier and just a lovely part of the family.
This picture is a year later.. around 2 years old

I'll post about our newest addition soon!

·
Registered
528 Posts
She's very pretty. Nice shiny coat. I had a black cat i named Isis about 30 years ago.

Kathy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts