Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is cutie.

I will post more when l can get more pictures of her. Dad was trying my new crama.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks l was going thow my camera pictures due to dad playing with it and found that he has taken some of cutie. I had my lol for tonight. I want to take more of her due to her being such a cutie.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is 2 more of her the first one she is laying on her bin and the other she is lay with her daddy.

This all for now intill l go vist dad again.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
konstargirl thanks and the last picture is the one that l have taken l'm not sure why it truned out that why. I'm still learning the in and outs of my camera.

·
Registered
431 Posts
konstargirl thanks and the last picture is the one that l have taken l'm not sure why it truned out that why. I'm still learning the in and outs of my camera.
Assuming it's a digital camera, you need to depress the shutter button about halfway down, the camera should auto focus on your subject, if you are too close to the subject or the lighting is too low, the reticle (box in the center of you viewing screen) will typically turn red, indicating an inability to focus, if it turns green though, depress the button fully and take the photo. Hope that helps!

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
Also if you're taken a close up picture there should be a "Macro" setting, symbol looks like a little flower pot, this inables the camera to focus on close up subject.
Digit cameras are suppose to be simple but mine has a 192 page manual.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol it's Alice thanks yeah l love star trek mind you l can't watch it at home due to no cable.

Thanks guys and l will try to get some different pictures when l can.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts