Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is half Siamese and half Domestic Shorthair, I guess that equals a Snowshoe. She is alittle mad in this picture as it was when we first caught her as she was semi-feral. It only took 4 days to tame her though which was way beyond my expectations. She loves to play with our 2 little dogs now and we have only had her for 10 days.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She was from a litter from my neighbors cat who is outdoors so since she had zero contact with people aside from going to the porch for food wouldn't that make her a semi feral.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is what I thought when I first saw her, I never saw a cat with a mask quite like this b4. She is such a happy kitten and I am glad I got her out of the extreme heat we have been having(High 80's with very high humidity). She was the last in the litter to be caught as she was the most cautious of everything. I will have better pictures up in a few days, since she is calm now I can take better pictures of her.

·
Super Moderator
26,517 Posts
OMGosh! Look at her little paw curled up under her chin! :luv

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Beautiful cat. I wouldn't say mad, I'd say scared, wary, ready to defend herself if necessary. She must have really taken to you to get comfortable so fast. I love it when cats and dogs get along.

JusJim

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Wow, isn't she a charmer with her beautiful coat and beautiful blue eyes! :luv And, yes, nice job - she certainly doesn't look like she's taking too long to adjust to her new life of luxury - plushy carpet, fine velour, fancy toys, doting humans!! :)

Fran

1 - 14 of 14 Posts