Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the link in Cat Chat:

http://www.catforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=48269#48269

A new member, first post, has told us how his neighbor has 20 cats, and that he is going to trap them (with permission of the powers that be) and take them to the shelter. Then he put in bold print, "Here, kitty, kitty, kitty." Then he explains that he is not a cat hater, that he owns cats.

He sounds like a sophisticated troll, or just a cruel person, but this is one heck of a place to look for support in trapping cats to take them to their death! Why? He could have asked for humane solutions, but he is going to steal these cats, one by one, and take them to a shelter. I don't want 20 cats running loose on my property, but I wouldn't steal them and send them to the shelter. There is not room in no-kill shelters for 20 trapped cats.

Since I have addressed the issue with him, it would be best that no other mod do the same, but catman, what do you think? I think he should remove the "Here, kitty, kitty, kitty." That's just plain morbid and cruel. And I am one unhappy cat lover!

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I saw that earlier tonight and didn't respond because I knew I couldn't keep it polite.

Troll or no troll, it's still insenstive and angering. :roll:

·
Registered
6,799 Posts
I posted b4 i saw this, but i removed my post.
I think he is certainly looking like a "cleaver" troll.
If he truely had cats he wouldnt take someone elses cats like that....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts