Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, well, I'm back from my trip (exciting, exhausting, tell you about it sometime...) We come home, and my friend goes into my room first, and tells me that the kittens ran, yes ran, over to her when she sat down next to the nest. *gasp* They got so big! Their ears are upright and they're moving with some speed now. They're even starting to teeth.

I'll post the new pics, of course, but first a recap...

Here's the kittens their very first day:

At one week:

Ten days:

2 weeks:

I just can't believe how far they've come...

don't go anywhere, there's more to come :D

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Kitten #2 has finally been named. A good friend of mine with whom I go waaaay back recently moved to Colorado Springs to go to school. She mentioned in her first e-mail back that she thought a kitten should be named after her. Well, I figured, we have a female kitten that has yet to be named, so....why not?

Introducing *drumroll please*

Stephanie the kitten (otherwise known as Steph or Steffie-Weffie) I'm not sure why, but it's the first name to actually fit her well. I'll just tell my friend that I wanted an excuse to yell her name anytime her namesake did something bad. :wink:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Aww!

They are darling! I just recently rescued a mother cat who had 5 kittens (1 died =/) and they grow up so fast! Spend as much time as you can with them, because before you know it they are 6 weeks old and ready for adoption!

At least i gave one to my boyfriend, so i get to see one of them every now and then =)

Sweet pictures =)

Manda-chan

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PJ and Mico in a rare moment of peace...

Well that didn't last for very long...

And this just makes me giggle...

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Play time on the bed!

Wrestlemanie, kitten-style (Mico is such a little bully)

Stephanie:

Anderson:

Mico:

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think Mico is less of an adorable kitten and more a really stunning one. I mean she is cute, but her markings and wide blue eyes are just so gorgeous.

·
Registered
363 Posts
****SQUUUEEEEAAAALLLL!!!!!********
Oh they are just soo sooooo cute!!!!!
I think I may be in love with Anderson though. *sigh*
He's just gorgeous. They are ALL just gorgeous. I'll never get tired of looking at pictures of them.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
OMG! SO many pictures! Well, my favorites are Steph and Anderson... they've captured my heart for good! Nose rubs for them!

·
Registered
465 Posts
They are SOOOO cute!! I just LOVE Prince John... he's just too cute. And you're right, Mico is gorgeous.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
SO addorable... Prince John is my favorate... He is just to cute.. I love the little folded ears.. Keep these pics coming.. I just can't get enough!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Absolutely adorable!!!! I can't believe they're growing sooo fast!!!

·
Registered
697 Posts
I want one! I want one! I want one!!!!

Just keep churning out the photographs. My new kitten is still inside mummy's tummy. To help my frustration I'll just gaze longinly at yours

·
Registered
882 Posts
I second that squeel! Omigod they are so cute. I sent the link to someone at work that I thought needed to smile today, and one other friend who responded "They're pre-kittens! kittlings!" ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts