Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
That is an awesome pic! I wish I could get pics like that but Envy won't stop following me lol, if she sees my she comes right up and rubs against my legs, I guess ill have to wait til shes older for adorable pics like yours.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Oh, i envy all of you with your really great cameras! Mine really does suck. I got it because it was so cheap, I guess i got what i paid for :lol:

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
What a pretty pic and kitty too of course. I like orange kitties too and would love to have one, one day :wink:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ironicaly it isn't that "great" of a digital camera anymore. It is a camera that we all have access to at work, a Nikon CoolPix 995 or something like that. I don't even think it is a 4 mega-pixel camera.

I like photography, and I would not buy this particular camera for lots of reasons, but they are all my personal reasons. I got really lucky with this pic. If you look closely, you can tell that Wittle was moving his head down, as it is sort of blurry, compared to the rest of his body, and the almost spent peonies.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Wow, from the neck down he looks like Frodo! Which means of course that he is very handsome. 8)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts