Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you know, Ben is back in her room after tooth surgery, doing well. I have carpeting in the living room, and when I go and sit with her, and she rubs against me - sometimes I give her a little static electricity shock on her nose! Of course, she runs and will be weary of coming to me for an hour or two. Lately I make sure my hands are a little wet so this doesn't happen, but is there anything else I can do short of buying a humidifier??
Sally
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
211 Posts
I'd just get a humidifier. You can get some good cheap travel sized ones for about 30$. It's better for your skin and health too! :D
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top