Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Once thought gone......the people that adopted Benny brought him back. He was a gift to their daughter and she had already got a cat from her boyfriend. SO the shelter called me and I got told to go to the store where he was AGAIN a "Show" cat and pick him up. I felt really bad because I could feel that the clerk ( a very small girl that had re-named Benny because she hated the name the shelter gave him which was 88...? I agree with the girl!!! ) looked like she was about to cry. I think that she wanted him. I promised her that I would GIVE her Benny if it did not work out. She gave me her email and I promised updates on his progress and pics.

He is such a sweet little boy. He is 6.5 months old, male and neutered and had all of the shots except for Rabies......and that i getting done in a couple weeks.

He is quite a purrball and a HUGE suckup.

So here he is!

Right now I am keeping him occupied with the GAME FOR CATS on my iPad.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Awww it all worked out for you! Must be meant to be! Hurray for you and Benny, I'm very happy for you :) And I have to say, he's got beautiful lined eyes, looks like eyeliner, wow! His bottom lip is cool, too, shows up like he's "made up". What cool facial features!

·
Premium Member
2,849 Posts
What a beautiful boy! That first picture is so expressive! I love those markings. I want a cat like that - seriously, I'm obsessed with that marble coat. I can see why you were so upset the first time, hard to believe they gave up Benny, but it's your gain!

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
He's adorable!

"I am dead set on a TABBY FEMALE. For some reason I like them the best."
Well, now that you made Benny's wish come true (a forever home), you HAVE to get another cat... a female, and make YOUR wish come true ;)

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Wow! Benny is a stunner! He should have been a girl with that black eyeliner and black lipstick! Love his Brown Clasicc Tabby and White colouring. You must be over the moon that he came back and you got him. Congratulations to you and to Benny!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congratulations! Benny is stunning. I hope he's settling in nicely.
Well he does not seem to listen to me much. I yelled at him for jumping on the stove and he just sat there purring. I toss him down and he jumps back up.

Looks like I have a lot of training to do. LOL!!!!!!

·
Registered
426 Posts
He's a beautiful little thing!!! I too, LOVE his eyeliner and lipstick markings!!! Good luck with the training. With a little time they pick things up!

·
Registered
342 Posts
WOW, man this is the best news I read today. After how you described your excitement about this kitty in your previous post, you really deserved him. He is beautiful. Oops Bryan right now jumped on my desk. He is happy too from this news.
Let's celebrate. I'm going to have a beer right now. Anyone with me?:)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am a little concerned though. He has not used his litter at all yet. Looked around carefully...nothing in the apartment.

I guess I am scared because this is what happened with Mena. Yeah I am paranoid. LOL!!!!

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
It's only been a day or so... he might just be nervous, and not sure if this is his territory or not yet.
I would think if it's more than 2 days without anything at all, then you should worry!

There's two cats at the sanctuary that only did a little tiny clump of pee the first day they got there in their quarantine cages. By the third day, there was several things to scoop out!

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
He is SO beautiful! He has my favorite cat coloration with the white ruff and grey tabby marble coat. He sounds like a very special boy and you are lucky to have gotten him.

·
Registered
182 Posts
He sounds like a cool guy. He looks like he is gonna have an attitude. The look on his face in the first photo is classic. I'm glad you got him.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It's only been a day or so... he might just be nervous, and not sure if this is his territory or not yet.
I would think if it's more than 2 days without anything at all, then you should worry!

There's two cats at the sanctuary that only did a little tiny clump of pee the first day they got there in their quarantine cages. By the third day, there was several things to scoop out!
Well he let out a large pee but nothing solid yet.

Sorry to be so worrysome....it is just that this is what happened to Mena before she died and I guess that I am just worrying again.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts