Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,513 Posts
Whoa! That would be one spoiled kitty at my house - I could never say no to those eyes! :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
His story:

On Sun may 10th, 2009, I was out front having a smoke roughly around 11pm, (I usually smoke in the garage) and across the street I heard a catfight, and this little kitten came running towards us, as soon as he was by us he instantly started purring and rubbing against my legs, and tried everything to get inside the house. I didnt let him cause i know cats have instinct to go back to their own home. 4 AM i woke up again, and he was still out front i was like...hmmm ok?. next day I come home from work and my parents told me he was still out there only now in the back yard under our shed. and my dog and him were just staring at each other all day, both keeping their distance. knowing he must be starving, i gave him some fresh water and a can of sardines. fast forward to wednesday... he is still there, and a storm was moving in and thats when we took him inside for the 1st time, he never left myside the whole night.

the next day I took him into the vet to see if by chance he was microchiped, and he wasn't. I didnt have the heart to take him to the SPCA or boot him back on the streets, so i booked him in to get his 1st shots and a look over.

he's been my little buddy ever since.

but dont let his looks fool you... he does have a darkside lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts