Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Although I've mentioned her in a few posts, I finally got around to posting pictures of her. I adopted Felicity (named after a 3rd century Martyr) from the local rescue society. She's very personable, eats both wet and raw food, was thought to have a heart murmur after an exam at the shelter. A subsequent exam by my own vet has not shown any signs of the heart murmur, although I am still following up with the shelter to rule it out all together.

She's a bit on the small side, weighing somewhere around 8 pounds, and fully grown at 2 years old. 8 to 8.5 is her ideal weight for her size according to the vet's exam.

She had a litter of 5 kittens (I didn't get a chance to see them) and has since been spayed. I'm very happy to have her and will do all I can to give her a happy, healthy forever home..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What an adorable kitty! She has such a sweet face.
October,

Thank you, yeah her small size almost gives her a sort of kitten like quality. She's fast, hops and sprints like a kitten and while "play" seems like a new idea to her, she's coming along with it quite well..

·
Registered
10 Posts
She's beautiful! So glad you adopted her, she's going to be so happy in your home!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts