Cat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
She's beautiful!
I always wanted a cat that had coloring like that. Always! Didn't need to be a purebred of any kind, just to have the points!

*jealous*

·
Registered
465 Posts
Aww, she's adorable!!

You can post the picture directly in the thread by doing this:
Code:
[img]http://www.catforum.com/photos/data/500/2592IMG00049.JPG[/img]
So it will show up in the thread. But here, I'll do it:

So cute!!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks you cant see on this picture but her eyes are bright blue!! But in this picture they look red so she looks like the ture monster she really is!!! :twisted:

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
Awwww so cute. This kitten reminds me of someone else's kitten on this forum too with that coloring. What kind of breed is this kitty :?:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't no she was found and given to me but if any one has any guesses I would love to no What people think she is!!!!

·
Registered
237 Posts
she kinda looks like my Tyra!

from what i've heard from ForJazz, she's a lynx-point siamese mix of some sort.

have fun with her... if she's anything like Tyra, she'll be the playful & loveable cuddly girl!

edit: here's a pic of her when she first got home... have to upload more recent pix of her at 1yr.old

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
She does look like them do they have blue eyes too? Key-key has bright blue eyes I will post more pictures of her this week!!

·
Registered
863 Posts
brite said:
she kinda looks like my Tyra!

from what i've heard from ForJazz, she's a lynx-point siamese mix of some sort.

have fun with her... if she's anything like Tyra, she'll be the playful & loveable cuddly girl!

edit: here's a pic of her when she first got home... have to upload more recent pix of her at 1yr.old
That looks too perfect to be real!! Looks like a stuffed animal. I love that Siamese/Tabby look.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts