Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted pics of four of my other cats the other day, and here is one of my 5th one, Miss Thing. She ended up with that name as I found her outside, and initially was not going to keep her, since I already had two cats and a dog. I didn't want to name her, because I didn't want to get to attached to her. Well, that didn't work!! You know how it is....so, the name stuck.
She was pregnant when I found her, and was abandoned in the middle of winter (and it's pretty darn cold here in Montreal!!)
She had 5 kittens - I kept three, and gave two to my parents, who are also cat lovers.
Anyways, here she is, my pretty baby!!

Isn't her heart shape on her nose so cute???? Here is another...cause she's so pretty!!

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
I'm so glad you rescued her! Can you imagine what strays and ferals go through during a bad winter? My guess is that most winters in Montreal are pretty bad. You probably saved that beautiful cat's life- and the lives of her kittens as well. You have a good heart! :)

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
She's so pretty! The color of her chest is like my Twinkie's, creamy colored and yes the heart shaped nose is adorable. I'm happy you saved the cat and her kittens :p

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
How wonderful it all turned out - now you have a heart shape nosy cat - she is precious :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts