Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
12,194 Posts
Has to do with the image resolution and dimension in pixels. Do you have a photo-editing program in which you can set the size of the image? A size of 3 inches by 3 inches works well here on 17 inch monitor.

·
Banned
12,194 Posts
Here - I tried it with my software:

As you can see, it's very blurry. The reason is that the resolution of the original image is only 72 pixels per inch. For a decent image, it should be 150 pixels per inch at least. More is better.

·
Super Moderator
8,186 Posts
In your gallery, just click on that thumbnail to get a larger version then post the address you see from that larger picture. Here it is! You're cat is a cutie!!! :catsm

·
Banned
12,194 Posts
Celeste_Eden said:
it has the word "thumb" in the file name, that usually means it's a thumbnail pick,
does that have something to do with the way a digital camera stores its image files? so, she just has to choose a different file to transfer to her computer? sorry, I'm ignorant about digital cams. hope to get one soon. :wink:

·
Registered
505 Posts
i don't know, but lots of times on file hosting sites, they will have small "thumbnail" pictures that they add the word "thumb" to to denote that they are smaller and of lower quality than the original

·
Banned
12,194 Posts
BTW, your kitty could be a litter mate of my Tommy! :lol: :lol:

edit -> removed Tommy's picture. He shouldn't be here when you're introducing YOUR kitty to us :oops:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Heather. I dont no why i am having a problem. even uploading them today. I keep getting errors. So as i type i am trying to get him to stay still long enough for a new picture!!
He is wild!! But very sweet. I am not sure for a name yet though. I was calling him Rex today. But i am soo bad with names....I really cant think. Plus, he still has that baby face going, and its tough to give him a name that might not suit him later. But they were calling him "luigi" at the shelter, and i just cant call him that!! lol

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Rex reminds me of my cat Sugar

I know this is off topic but I checked out that baby name website and Lucy from 7th heaven is having a baby :?: :?:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts