Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love his crazy ears in that pic! Does he have a white spot on him or is that toothpaste?
Toothpaste, lol. No, that is one of his two white spots. When he was rescued, bleeding with lacerations from head to tail, they had to shave his whole right side to see his injuries and attend to him. As sometimes happens, the fur grew back white, not brown, in a couple of spots. Those are constant reminders to me of his past.

He held this pose, with his ears in that position, for about a second. I was just lucky to snap the picture then.

It figures flickr would have a subject like this. Paperbacknovel displayed a picture of Forte in the sink, so that inspired me. We could have a CatForum Cats in the Sink Gallery, too!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
That's such an adorable picture of Hersh, and I believe he's saying: "Don't even THINK about turning the water on"!

·
Registered
12,673 Posts
I have a pic of an 18# Squirrely-Jo in the sink. You can't even tell it's a cat, it's just a HUGE ball of black .... Fluff! ... masquerading as a gargantuan hairball.

·
Premium Member
9,137 Posts
You can see how Mittens grew from his sink time!
Sinks are cool and in the desert that is a coveted
place to be when its hot!

8 weeks

Apx a year. I love the
smile on his face!

Mittens and Max, my first
rescue/foster sharing the
the sink!

Mittens has been the uncle to every foster Ive rescued. He is the most patient,
loving cat you could ever meet! He teaches all the kittens the rules but has the
patience of Job with all the little rascals coming into my home.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow, Mitts & Tess, a whole family of sinkaholics! Hershey sinks alone, the others have not followed suit. He now also sometimes also jumps on my back when I am at the sink and bend down, like to rinse when brushing my teeth. He also walks into the shower after I'm done, but he's not a water-loving cat, in that he still avoids getting wet, I think he just is attracted to things I use--including, I will confess, he has jumped into my shorts--but ain't no one who will ever see a picture of that, lol!

Happy to see other sink-loving cats as well.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You weren't kidding when you said Squirrely-Jo looked like a hairball, or more like a giant furball to me! That's one big cat! Just drape him around your neck or put him on your head, and you are all set for winter.

Two in the sink is also impressive, and beautiful coats.

·
Premium Member
9,137 Posts
Heidi not only do I love the name Squirrelly Jo but this photo is precious. It reminds me of the big powder puffs ladies used to dip in their powder jars in the olden days.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts