Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shepherd Book trying to mooch some blueberry greek yogurt off of Gramma. She let him lick the bowl when she was done.. same thing with her cereal milk.. ice cream... crackers... and everything else she ate. He must have gained 3 lbs while she was visiting!

IMG_2419 by KrisMowBook, on Flickr

AND I solved the Mystery Of the Missing Bathrobe Belt!

·
Super Moderator
26,513 Posts
That picture with Gramma is adorable, love the look on Book's face. Good thing black is slimming.

And even Simon would agree that was the perfect song choice for the video.

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
I think Book might be almost as big as gramma.

Interestingly, I've seen your Audrey Hepburn poster before, but never headless. Her dress looks like a black cat.

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think Book might be almost as big as gramma.
Well, Gramma is only 4'8" so he almost is. Watching her try to carry him was hilarious.. more of him spilled over than was in her arms. It's a good thing he's so patient and gentle.

Interestingly, I've seen your Audrey Hepburn poster before, but never headless. Her dress looks like a black cat.
I never noticed, but your right! I'd give him glowie eyes for halloween but... it might just end up looking obscene and defiling Ms. Hepburn.

I LOVE the Firefly reference! (If that's indeed what his name is taken from) :)
It is indeed!

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
'Yes,I'd forgotten,you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind,now. You got your next heist all planned out?'
He really did come out with some of the best lines in the show. If Book (the cat) had been a female I would have named him Vera. LOL.

emilyatl said:
I love the video. Does he know he's been busted? :)
He could care less if he gets busted. I'd yell, he'd run the other room and as soon as I walked away he'd be back at it. The robe is now hanging inside the bedroom closet with the door closed... along with everything else he won't leave alone.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Awww I couldn't watch the vid. Got a message about content bring blocked in my country due to copyright issues. .. but the pic is fantastic!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts