Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
Oh! Tyson is a sweetheart! My dog Fang (1988-2000) was a confirmed chicken-killer. That bird Quinn would have been called "Snack" at our house. *gulp* 8O

·
Registered
624 Posts
oh my goodness I was cracking up the whole time...especially when he'd raise his eyebrows and look directly at you. Tooo funny! :lol: he's a chill dog! I'm sure any other dog would have not been so kind especially when the bird was pecking at his eyes and pulling his whiskers lol

cute :D

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
It was the pulling/yanking the whiskers that got me! I kept thinking: "Bird, you better stop that or you're going to be lunch!"

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the comments guys! Ive got vids of her pestering the cat too hehe.

Heidi n Q said:
Oh! Tyson is a sweetheart! My dog Fang (1988-2000) was a confirmed chicken-killer. That bird Quinn would have been called "Snack" at our house. *gulp* 8O
Oh Tyson's a confirmed chicken killer too, he's killed two of my chooks. Thats why it important never to leave them unsupervised and watch for any warning signs that might take place. For the most part if the animal doesnt act like prey the dog doesnt view it as prey, nervous flighty behaviour is what kicks off that drive instinct to kill. Quinn's full of dominance, the dogs respect her! :lol:

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
Ooooh, I think if a feathered anything-smaller-than-an-ostrich approached Fang confidently and without fear she'd just look at the opportunity of a no-effort meal and it would be nothing but a pile of feathers in moments.

Granted, she was a wolf hybrid so her predator/prey instinct was strong...

·
Registered
535 Posts
that's cute.

i remember the fist time 2 of my dogs met a roster. we pulled into are friends drive way the roster was right there waiting for us. my dogs were going bonkers like they wanted to eat the bird. i decided to put there leashes on so my dogs wouldn't be able to get the roster. when i let the out of the car they were pulling me away from the roster lol. i was not expecting that. i guess the roster looked smaller in the car but looked huge when they got out and decided it was a big scary monster lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts