Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a new laptop with a mmc reader so I can finally use my camera, yay! Anyway, just a few shots of Finnick from when we first got him and now. :)

Younger:

First day at new home. He's looks so young in this pic now.

Playing with Katniss

Now:

His head looks so big compared to his body lol

This was taken while me and my SO were visiting her family. We left him with our roommate. They became friends :) [he is def. gonna be a lap cat]

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
try to take pics every few days, the kitten time will pass in the blink of an eye,

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
try to take pics every few days, the kitten time will pass in the blink of an eye,
Oh, trust me, I do! When I finally uploaded all the pics off of my camera, I had over 150 of just him and Katniss...and I've only had him for about three or four weeks (I'm not exactly sure any more, summer is a killer on my sense of time).

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Oh I just love seeing orange kitties, they are sooo cute. Please keep posting pics. Time just flies and would love to watch him grow up!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I wish I had pics of 22 lb Arnold when he was a kitten. I didn't rescue him until he was 5 or 6 (no one knows). He must have been a terror as a kitten.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wish I had pics of 22 lb Arnold when he was a kitten. I didn't rescue him until he was 5 or 6 (no one knows). He must have been a terror as a kitten.
That's why I'm taking so many pictures of him. Whenever he's six years old, I can look back at them and say, "Look how little you were!" It also help me remember how far he's come. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts