Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got home late last night from picking up kimo and his sister, laurel. the flight went ok. our flight out of houston was delayed for what felt like forever, so by the time we got home, i was soooooo done. the kitties did so well, though. we took laurel to her new home first thing this morning to meet her new mama.

kimo is so perfect! he's so tiny and adorable, and bold! not pushy like the other kitty was, just very sure of himself. he went straight up to ariana like it was no big deal. i'm totally in love!! it's hard taking pictures of a kitten that is all up in your face wanting loves, or running amok chasing a toy, but here are a few.

i tried to get some of him and laurel together, but they didn't cooperate.

playing with ariana

doing his "toothless old man" impression

·
Super Moderator
26,336 Posts
Oh, he is just precious!!! So is Ariana!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks, y'all! he's settling in nicely. we kept him closed in our bedroom for a couple of days, then put up a baby gate so he and the dogs could start getting use to each other. yea..... he immediately jumped the gate, walked up to my pit/mix, and started rubbing against her. :luv he has his first vet appointment this morning. we've decided to get him a kitty friend, so we're going to start looking at the local rescue groups for a furry friend.

here's a couple i forgot to post of kimo with my daughter. she is so gentle with him! she needed to be reminded that only mama or daddy can pick up the kitty, and she loves to chase him when he runs by (something we're working on), but for a critter loving two year old, she does very well! she's really good with her soft touches, and the occasional gentle hug.

(she's not grabbing his neck, she's stroking him)

she gave him a hug, he leaned over and licked her nose.

rocking his too-big sweater. he's so much smaller than i was imagining!

and here he is with river.

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
He is an amazing looking cat. Congrats!! Lovely lad!

Is he soft to stroke?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts