Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was playing with Addison on my bed a few minutes ago. I hadn't played with his dangly toy in a while and he seemed to miss it because he lasted more than his usual 10 seconds. He was chasing it all over, hopping, pouncing, pulling it away, all the cute stuff. About 2 minutes into it, he got distracted by his tail and decided to play with that instead. I couldn't stop laughing! :lol:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Hehe I bet you had fun seeing Addison after his tail - quiete a scene , I imagine! they are so adorable ..I wonder if they have any idea how crazy we are about them 8)

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Sometimes when Sugar cleans her tail she moves it herself and them paws at her tail to catch it again to clean. To me it looks like an unruly snake that is trying to get away and I laugh everytime :!:

·
Registered
247 Posts
My Sassy spent 20 minutes playing with her tail in the middle of the bed last night. I was trying to watch TV and my legs became the hiing place.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Awww! Tevy used to chase her tail and attack it when she was younger. It was actually rather sad because since I raised her from the time she was 3-4 weeks old, I figured she just didn't recognize it as a part of her. :? Anyway, sounds like Addison had a good time and that's all that matters. ;) LOL

·
Registered
465 Posts
My younger kitten discovers his tail "all over agian" when playing, then will have a good ole time chasing and biting it doing tumblesalts (sp?) ..Love watching him play like that....

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm starting to think that cats really don't know its part of them. I think its so funny!

Addison will be paying on the top of the couch, I'll be sitting under him. He'll start swishing the tail a few times and keep hitting me in the head. So I'll catch it and just hold... he doesn't flinch. I'll even give it a few little tugs (nothing to hurt him, just enough to be annoying) and he STILL doesn't flinch. The second I poke him in the butt he turns around like "hey, what was that for??" He's so silly :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts