Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself a little. I'm Victoria, or Tori. I admit I was never a cat person, I have always been raised with dogs, as my brother and dad are allergic to them, and didn't get my first cat until about 9 months ago. She was a stray hanging around my section of the street, and after we provided her shelter she brought her kitten which appeared to be about 5 days old. We brought them in the house, let the momma do her thing and I placed the kitten with a close family friend. I tried to find the mother a home, now named Kelly, but I just became so smitten with her!
A few months later we knew about a mother cat who had been abandoned with two of her kittens, the other 4 had been taken with the people when they moved. We went and got them, I again promised I'd find them all homes, but I think its safe to say Penelope, Captain Morgan, and Brandy have taken up residence here as well :)
Sorry this is rather long but I'm just amazed at how these cats have changed my attitude towards them and I'm in love :love2 Can't wait to meet you all!

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
Hi Tori! So many people have cats find them, rather than the other way around, and you seem to be one of those people. I know what you mean about not realizing how much you were going to love them.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hey Tori. I hate to tell you this, but you now have SUCKER written across your forehead in a language that only cats know. Enjoy your new life as a crazy cat lady. It's not so bad once you get used to it.

Welcome to the forum and thank you for giving these kitties a good home.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the great welcome! I had no intentions of owning a cat but I guess these guys had other plans. beamjoy, I think you're right about having SUCKER written across my forehead, and they definitely use it to their advantage!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts