Cat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys my name is Maureen and I'm a 19 year old at college in Northeastern United States. I have always loved animals and have dreamt of being a vet, but that dream is not financially possible for me, but that's okay. To fill my life I have two 4-year old goldfish, a wonderful male Betta Fish named Puck, and a darling little cat named Kaida, which means "little dragon" in Japanese. She is a small little 3 year old, weighing under 10 pounds, and is as cute as a button. I miss her so very much when I'm 4.5 hours away at school. My mom is not an animal fan and it has been hard to get the animals we've had. Long story short, I am the primary animal caregiver in my household; I'm even the one to take them to the vet and notice their signs as well as administer medicine. This has been very hard since I've gone away to school. Anyway, so here I'll be putting up any issues I may have with specifically, Kaida. I am worried about her sometimes, and since I'm going back to school in less than two weeks, I was hoping to get some advice. I will post two more silly things in this thread and then go to the behavior thread and look for some help and advice there. Anyway, thank you for reading this!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts