Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Lisa and I'am the proud pet parent of 3 beautiful cats!! Edward(Persian/Russian Blue cross),Satchi(Himalayan Cross) And Ferra(I think she is a Ragdoll but not sure...She is the reason I joined the forum)

·
Super Moderator
26,687 Posts
Welcome!

Gorgeous kitties!!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thank you Marie!! They are the loves of my life!!:) I'm just hoping someone on here can help me identify my kittens breed...She looks like a ragdoll but is very small and has smooth hair but it is SOOOOOOOOO soft not like my other 2....The 2 bigger ones have more silky hair but Ferras is like a fleece almost...

·
Super Moderator
26,687 Posts
Well, the best identification you'll probably get is a Ragdoll mix/DLH (domestic long hair), I think. She's beautiful. I miss having a blue-eyed cat.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thank you Marie:) And I'm sorry as well. Ferra is the first blue eyed cat I have ever had....And she is just so loving and cuddly. It is funny when you pick her up she goes limp and purrs like crazy. and she is short haired. she was really fuzzy when she 8 weeks but as she got older she lost her fuzz.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all so much for the welcome!! ans yes Edward does look like Meeka:) all your kitties a soe beautiful as well!!:2kitties

1 - 10 of 10 Posts