Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for having me on your great site. Aside from my awesome cat, Kitty (I know, thoughtful name, right?), I also have three parrots and a wicked 75-gallon reef aquarium (and a few other tanks, too).

I'm a member of a few different forum sites about reefs, so I know how much knowledge can be gained from other users' experience. I figured it was about time I join a cat site, also.

I look forward to learning from everyone here.

·
Super Moderator
26,491 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
Welcome, Reef! I grew up in Evanston and have great memories of doing things like riding our bikes to the beach every day. It's a spectacular area.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, welcome! I'm also new here, and also possibly moving to Chicago within the year!

What kind of parrots? I'm also an aquarium lover, though I'm all freshwater, with four Betta splendens.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, welcome! I'm also new here, and also possibly moving to Chicago within the year!

What kind of parrots? I'm also an aquarium lover, though I'm all freshwater, with four Betta splendens.
Cool. I'm actually in NW Indiana, which is still considered suburbs of Chicago. We're closer here to the city than a lot of the more popular suburbs are.

We have a Congo African grey parrot, a blue and gold Macaw, and a Moluccan cockatoo who is very...lets say vocal. Oh, who am I kidding, he screams a lot. We love our exotic pets but nothing beats our good old fashioned American short-hair, Kitty.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome ReefKitty. With a cat, birds and fish, sounds like you have the complete circle there.

I don't know if it's your thing or not, but...GO CUBS!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts