Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey so I'm new here. I'm moving into my new apartment in January and will be getting my kitten around the 2nd week of January. He's a ragdoll from a breeder. I should be getting the individual pictures of each of the kittens in the litter this week sometime and I will get to pick my new baby. It is either between a blue mitted boy or 4 seal mitted boys. I'm leaning toward the blue mitted. He already has a name - Snickers!

Anyway, about me - my name is Kyla. I'm 22. Just finished college in August and am now a fulltime nanny to two great girls - one 7month old and one 7years old. I do love my job. How many people can say they get paid to cuddle all day :wink. In addition to this new kitten I have 6 rats - 5 girls and 1 neutered boy. I also have a female crested gecko. Thankfully my new apartment allows me to bring all my babies with me! I lived in school the past 4 years, but this is going to be the first time I'll be off living by myself. Kind of sad to be moving away from home, but I really need to get out. Currently living with both my parents, my brother and my grandparents live with us as well. It is a lot at times which is why I cannot wait to get out on my own.

So yeah...that's me :)

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Hi Kyla and welcome! You must be very excited about adopting the new kitten. Looking forward to seeing pictures. I have a blue bi-color Ragdoll, Muffs, and a Ragdoll/Persian mix, Abby...no rats or geckos here, although I do have fish.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Muffs is gorgeous! I would love a bicolor, but only mitteds in this litter and I have already fallen in love with the little buggers. Would you say that Muffs temperment is that of a "typical" ragdoll? I've never had a ragdoll before, all of our cats have been shelter rescues, but I've wanted one ever since I was little.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome, Kyla~ Congratulations on graduating college and your new kitty. I was in a similar boat, it's nice to have a little furry friend to hang with. Can't wait to see Snickers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts