Cat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope these are in the size guidelines, im not really sure how to tell..anyways those were a few pictures of Cricket my Siamese mix when he was a kitten and a bit older..I will have to dig and find some more recent pictures of him

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No he actually doesnt lick much, although I caught him licking the carpet for like ten minutes the other night. He is a VERY good boy, he is excellent with my two daughters, one of which he has a special bond with (she is a year and a half old) he lets her climb all over him, pull his fur and ears and he just soaks it all up! He is very smart and can open doors (even that sliding glass door seen in the second picture if I leave it opened just a crack he will use his claw and start opening it more to get outside) He can also be not so smart and has ran head first into the glass door trying to attack a bird. A friend of mine has his brother who looks like a snowshoe siamese and his sister was pure black. He is an awesome cat and I love him to pieces. Will be adding a new addition in a few weeks and hope he does good with that

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here he is with my 3 year old daughter Morgan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts