Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Kerry, from the UK, and have had cats all my life. Right now, I have my 9 year old black moggy, Sparky. I also have two 7 month old Norwegian Forest cats (Eric and Ernie), who already are bigger than Sparks, and basically rule the roost.

I also have 3 basset hounds, the dogs and cats get on really well.

Looking forward to talking to you all.

K.

·
Super Moderator
26,492 Posts
Welcome, Kerry!

Sounds like quite a houseful you have, looking forward to pictures.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Hi Kerry! I'm originally from just outside of Manchester, but now live in Canada. We'd love to see pictures when you can.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome :)

Here's a quick pic of Eric & Ernie - they have an awesome ability to make themselves instantly comfortable anywhere....

They're blue tabby and white Norwegians, litter-brothers. At birth, Ernie (on the right) was half the size of the rest of his litter mates, the breeder wasn't sure he'd make the first 24 hours. I went to visit them at 5 weeks old, with a view to getting one kitten, but had to get the two blue boys - they were the biggest and smallest in the litter. Ernie has since caught up, and even overtaken his brother in terms of size. Sparky maintains that if he can't see them, they don't exist, and carries on his daily routine as if they're not here. When they do cross his path, they're never too big for a clip round the ear :)

·
Super Moderator
26,492 Posts
Oh, my! They are adorable!!!

Cali and Charlee are sisters, Cali was the runt, too, still a bit smaller now that they're grown up.

That is the cutest picture!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts