Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! My name is Jeremy. I am new to Cat Forum as you can see. I currently have 3 cats and I joined this forum in order to chat with other cat lovers - as I am sure that we all have unique stories that only cat owners can appreciate.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi Jeremy I am Jaye and I just rescued my first kitten 5 months ago. I was so used to dogs and now raising a Kitten has been a little surprising to me. I knew nothing about owning or caring for one prior to having Tinkerbell. I have to say Kittens are easier then puppies that's for sure. I got scammed by my first vet i trusted him too. He said Tinkerbell was a boy and was deaf and all these other things. My family tells me I should sue him but I don't have time for all that. I will let Karma take care of him I need to care for my Kitten. I took her to another vet and found out she was a girls and she was not at all deaf and she was healthy and I had done a good job giving her bottles. What a experience that was. I now do miss her being that little now. Anyway she was spayed at 4 months and she is now 5 months old and spoiled rotten and loved very much. What are you cats names? Are they inside cats or outside cats? My Tinkerbell is a inside only kitten. Do you have other animals other then the 3 cats?

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Hi Jeremy and welcome to the forum! I'm Olivia.. but people call me Olive. :D I got Misa from a shelter and she was the only girl that really stayed on my lap. lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies you guys!
@Jaye- They are all indoor cats and we currently live in an apartment but we are moving to a townhouse in 2 months. Actually, kind of a funny story but my roommate who just moved out got our first cat and then got 5 more after that (so we could have three each after we both move out. So, for about 2 months or so after I got my 3rd cat, we were living with 6 cats in a 2 bedroom apartment. I know its crazy, but it was awesome to see how each cat had their own personality and the dynamic was awesome. They all turned out to be very social and loving because of it. The split was hard, it was like a divorce lol, but we are getting through it. As of now I have 1 siamese cat, 1 orange siamese mix, and a white and grey kitten whose breed i am unsure of. Their names are Dexter, Kappa and Fiona.
@Olivia - Nice to meet you! Both my boys are lap cats however my girl only sits on my lap when she is feeling really cuddly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts