Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from our little family here in No. California, which is me, my hubby and our 4 furrbabies (2 girls and 2 boys).
We are both 30somethings. Our kitties, Mozart, Ginza, and Kayla, are almost 2 years old, and Pixie is 6 mths old.
They were all adopted from different shelters as kittens, and we just adore them.

If I did it right, hopefully their pics are in my siggie. I've got loads of other pics in their albums, one of their links is also in the sig. Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
Hi, Superkitties, and welcome.. I'm glad you found us. Your pictures show up very well. I had a Pixie too, who was very special to me (you know how that happens. You love them all, but....) I hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do! The members are great. :)

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for your nice welcomes!
There seems to be a temp prob with Imagestation so I wasn't able to link pics, but I put some recent ones in the Gallery http://www.catforum.com/photos/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=1166. Here's a little more about our kitties.

Mozart is our incredibly laidback orange butterball. He is so easy going and relaxed about everything. The world can be crashing around and he will continue to sleep. He does not talk much, and when he does, it's a very tiny quiet chirp.

Ginza is the complete opposite: very energetic, very jumpy and very smart. He can open doors, kitchen cabinets and turn faucets. He needs to be in whichever room I'm in, and he will faithfully trot around with me all the time. He growls at strangers approaching the house to warn me. He has a very loud siamese-like yowl that he uses occasionally.

Kayla is our little princess. She is very particular about who touches her, and is very dainty and tidy. You can almost feel her rolling her eyes at the boys' antics. She's too dignified for that, but Pixie is putting an end to it, and she's so disarming Kayla will even play with her.

Pixie, our little baby, is still developing. An incredible bundle of energy like all kittens, and keeps her older siblings on their toes, which is much needed! She is very obstinate and willful, and relies on her cuteness to get her out of trouble. She is very vocal, whether expressing her need for food constantly or chatting with us about the day's events.

Thanks for reading!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
H i all!

Welcome, and thanks for telling us about your kitties.
It's wonderful how they all have their own personalities, isn't it? :)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Welcome Superkitties ..you have a cute screen name :D

·
Registered
214 Posts
Welcome superkitties! Gorgeous babies you have there ::))

1 - 16 of 16 Posts