Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new, obviously. My name is Holly and I'm 16 years old living in Memphis,TN. I just got my kitty about a month and a half ago. She's the sweetest thing ever. She's the brightest spot in my life right now, I'm so thankful for her. Her name is Dagda, she is four and a half months old, and spoiled rotten! She thinks she owns everything now, the sweet little thing. haha..

Anyway, this forum looked informative and I wanted to add my share as well, so I'm glad I joined!

:D <3

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Hi Holly and welcome to the forum. I am pretty new myself here..and I have never introduced myself properly..sort of popped in with some problems and encountered some very warm hearts here...you will feel the vibe in a jiffy.
You have a very pretty kitty and you sound like a very sweet person yourself..I will see you around!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! That photo of Dagda is just so cute.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, the server at villagephotos.com is down at the moment. =( there's three pics of her in the cat photos section though! ;D

·
Registered
17 Posts
hi, Holly :) I'm Meg. I just moved to Sweden after graduating from a university in California and I had to leave behind my sweet little Thor!!! My mom's taking care of him but meanwhile I'm *green* with jealousy over people who have kitties :D . Congrats on the new baby!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Welcome Holly!

I'm in Memphis too hehehe. I got my new kitten from the House of Mews. Have you ever been there?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tanyuh said:
Welcome Holly!

I'm in Memphis too hehehe. I got my new kitten from the House of Mews. Have you ever been there?
That's where I got mine too! =)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts