Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, my name is Pam I live in PA, my husband and I share our home with many animals cats, dogs, birds. All our rescues. W have acquired a growing feral cat colony over the last few years, we feel like our home is a little oasis in the middle of the city were all animals are welcome be they wild or domestic. Several years ago someone dropped off 6 feral cats on our property so we felt sorry for them and started feeding them. The population has grown we have taken in 8 of them and neutered and spayed them. Our neighbors have helped trap some which we got neutered and than released back they are so feral there is no home for them so we keep them well fed provide food and shelter and protection. This Spring we will start trapping again and try to get a few more neutered and get there rabies shots. I already have two sponsors for the first 2 cats we trap this Spring, friends of mine are willing to cover the cost of neutering and shots, I know no one will want to adopt my wild cats so we know we will always be the keepers of the feral cats… I hope to get some advice and maybe make a few new friends.

·
Super Moderator
26,493 Posts
Welcome, Pam!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts