Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm a long-time cat lover, having raised four kitties now over the decades. Sadly, our 16 year old Maine Coon (mostly, not pure) passed a few months ago (such a gentle, sweet little boy), but he enjoyed a healthy life until that last year. I miss him so much though :(

We adopted another SPCA kitty (Gracie, see pics) a month ago, and she's just adorable. About four years old, really pretty. She has a somewhat unusually short tail, which makes me think she's part Manx. I'm hoping someone here might know? Her legs are short too... she always reminds me of a ferret, lol...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
26,492 Posts
Welcome!

Gracie is gorgeous, those eyes, the stripes, her coloring....

·
Registered
469 Posts
Welcome to the forums! I am so sorry for the loss of your kitty, I can tell that you loved him.

Gracie is so pretty, I love the solid tabbies. Her short tail and legs are adorable, I bet she looks so cute when she trots around.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Welcome! I don't know whether Gracie is part Manx, but she is very pretty! I'm so sorry to hear about your boy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes!

Just thought I'd add a pic of the 16 year old "Little Boy" who passed recently. He wasn't a pure Maine Coon, but he had all the "Gentle Giant" traits they're known for. BIG kitty in his younger days, strong, but so incredibly gentle and trusting...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
26,492 Posts
Wow, what a great picture and gorgeous kitty!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts