Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had cats my entire life, up until I moved in with my bf in October. He's not a cat person. However, for the last week or so I've been hearing yowling at night but couldn't find the cat. Last night she finally made an appearance and he wouldn't let me bring her in the house because he was worried about fleas. So we fed her and I sat outside on the porch with her for a while. I thought she was around 4 months old, but today I saw her in the daylight and she's tiny but doesn't have a kitten face. My best guess would be she's between 7 and 9 months. It's supposed to rain all week so I felt bad and brought her in. Now that I've really had a chance to check her out I think she may possibly be pregnant. I'ver never had a pregnant cat before so I don't really know what to look for but her nipples look distended and her belly is fairly round for a cat that eats like it's never seen food. So I was just wondering what else I should be looking for. I think my boyfriend is caving on letting me keep her so I'll take her to the vet next week as soon as I get paid.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Aw, she's such a cutie. And very lucky that you have such a nice bf :) hopefully the vet gives her a clean bill of health and you get to keep her. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts