Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm kirsty from the Lancashire/UK

I joined this forum as it kept popping up while i was searching for a diagnosis for my cats recent illness and also treatment methodsi can carry out myself before i take her to the vets.

I have 14 cats now, i love cats!:catmilk
2 Dogs
5 Ferrets
And a bunny

Which all keep me mega busy!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow! That's a lot of animals. Though, not an unmanageable load, I'm sure. I know a family with 10 cats and four dogs, all indoors! Do your cats play with the ferrets? I've known some cats to enjoy bopping ferrets, but others are too weirded out by them (possibly because of their distinct smell).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow! That's a lot of animals. Though, not an unmanageable load, I'm sure. I know a family with 10 cats and four dogs, all indoors! Do your cats play with the ferrets? I've known some cats to enjoy bopping ferrets, but others are too weirded out by them (possibly because of their distinct smell).

The cats will poke their feet in the ferret cage, which the ferts will nip lol and if the cats are near when the ferrets are playing the boys which are quite bit bomb dive them and try to rag them lol! So i tend to keep them all seperate.

I normally had more dogs here as i was fostering for a rescue i'm one of the co-ordinators, i would normally have 4-6 dogs here including mine, i only had one of my own then i adopted him on his last day in the pound, nobody else wanted him so i took a chance on him :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well what a family you have! They all must be lucky to have you! Do you ever get to sleep? ;)

And welcome to the site, I am new, too, but everyone here is great, really helpful, and responses come super quick!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts