Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, My name is Lisa, I'm from PA. I have 2 cats Oliver 8 and Jack Thomas 2. Oliver long haired black and Jack short haired black! They are my babies!! I recently lost my BELOVED older boy Simon whom I miss so much it devestates me at least once a day~~ I look forward to sharing his story with all of you!(If I can ever figure out how to start a thread!!) Thanks all!!:blackcat

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Hi Lisa.....I'm so sorry about the loss of your Simon; I know the death of your sweet fur baby left a large aching hole in your heart.

Two of my six cats are solid black.....I love black cats! Hope to see pictures of all your kitties soon.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hi Rhen and welcome!

I am sorry to hear about Simon. We lost our Kitty 2 months ago, also. It is devastating.

You have Oliver and Jack Thomas (great name, lol.) now though. I would love to hear all about them and Simon and see some pics. Just go to "Meet my Kitty" and push the "New Thread" button in the upper left corner - as soon as you are approved to post in all areas. Just reply to this post and say hi to someone else here in "Introductions" and you will have your 3 posts and be ready to go. If I can help you at all click on my name and send me a private message. Take care, Chuck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts