Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is David and I come from Liverpool England. I'm a first time cat owner and I'm 30 years of age. I come on here for advice about my cat. My cat is one and when I let it out it gets attacked by a feral cat. Now I've got to keep my cat indoors as this feral cat will kill my cat if I let it out. This feral cat has made me go the vets twice with me cat.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Info about me cat

Hi again heres some info on my cat. My cat is called Lilly and its one year old. My cat is black and white. My cat has had all its needles and been neutered. My cat was allowed out till it got attacked twice by a feral cat. My cat was cut up pretty bad and its cuts were infected . I had to go the vets twice and now I'm scared to let my cat out. I've joined this site for advice.

Thanks for reading this David.

·
Super Moderator
26,664 Posts
Welcome!

Well, some US members will advise you to keep your cat indoors. But I know over there, inside/outside is the norm, and this feral brat is coming into YOUR yard. Poor little Lilly. Does she still want out after the attacks? I don't know what the laws are over there about ferals, if there are any. You could trap it, but what do your animal groups do with them? You could re-release it in another neighborhood (not sure how I feel about that, kind of mean, I know, but it would save your cat from being attacked again).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts