Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

ยท
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm a fellow crazy cat lover. In southern UK. 4 cats, Buddy black bsh male age 11, Betty Black bsh/Burmese I think! male (don't ask! ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚) age 9, Charley tabby bsh female age 7 and my new baby Billy tabby bsh/bengal male age 4 months. I was told my kitten was a bengal x so any advice as to weather he looks it would be appreciated! He is in the first few photos. He definitely acts very differently to any of my others! Very vocal with everything! Extremely inquisitive and clever, jumps up onto absolutely everything (from about 13weeks old!) Catches absolutely every insect, and loves water! He has some bengal markings, spots on tummy and side, unlike my other tabby. And seems alot longer in body and legs than my others! Love them all, they are my family. I also had a stray called lucky, she passed away a few years ago but spent her last 2 years with us, she had been previously been in some sort of accident and couldn't walk well due to pelvic injurie, and we also had to have her ears amputated as she had skin cancer. ๐Ÿ’”

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts