Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone at Cat forum..

I do not have any cats but I really love them.. :)
I have actually been visting this forum almost everyday before I registered and I really enjoy reading all the cat stories and all..finally I have the chance to interact with everyone here in this forum and I am really proud to be here :D

Cheers~~

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks kitkat.. well i dont intend to have a kitty anytime soon..cause i m still studying..but i do hope to have 1 in the future :D

·
Registered
552 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forum! This is a wonderful place to learn about kitties, so I am sure you will be prepared when you actually get to bring a kitty into your home.

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Hey and welcome to the forum! Very wise of you to not have kittens while you still are studying. It's a big responsibility and they do cost money too, especially if the thing you don't want to happen happens. That they get sick.

With or without cats, you are most welcome! :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome JoyJoy!

When you do get cats you'll probably have to change your nickname to JoyJoyJoyJoyJoyJoyJoyJoy... :mrgreen: ...well it's endless really! They are wonderful creatures. I put off getting any pets for several years once I was an adult because I never wanted to have to face putting any up for adoption for any reason. I think it was the right choice. They make renting and moving more difficult.

~Heather

·
Registered
175 Posts
Greetings JoyJoy, I love the name! :D Welcome to a wonderful passtime on your computer amongst Kitty Friends, here at the forum. One day after you're through with your studies we look forward to sharing in your new experiences with a JoyJoy furbaby! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts