Cat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am suppose to introduce myself to the group. I am a long time cat lover. About a year ago I lost Mischief which I had for 19 years, an amazing black cat that was talkative and wonderfuly mischievious. I then started working on a cat that had wondered into my parents place, skinny scrawny, malnurished and of course, riddled with parasites. After a few weeks, she gain enough trust in us that she brought us her five kittens. They were cleaned up, tested for typical disease, and brought home https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.478398372176.258870.620782176&l=c944b24c60&type=1. Over the next several months they were innoculated and neutered. Eventually two kittens were adopted and since Mom didn't adapt to the dogs in the house, she was placed in a loving home. Three kittens have remained and they are the reason I have come to this forum. Unlike my amazing Mischief, these three siblings are offering me a few small challenges and hopefully this forum will provide direction that I can gently curb these issues.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts