Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) just wanted to say hi as am new to this forum. ive had cats in the past and their gr8! allso just got a new cat yesturday! :p hes a 2 yr old turtle shell male (no name yet but a think ma mumz gonna call it garfield :? ) anyway think al enjoy it ere an my asl is 16/m/eng :wink:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Hi Catluvaz

Hi catmadAZ

Don't worry - a lot of people on this forum are in the US. I think they're still in bed! (Time difference) I bet you'll get lots of replies when they wake up.

seashell

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Hi fellow catluvaz

He's not mine :( - its just an avatar from the gallery.
My Jimmy is long hair, ginger and white.
I see your cat is two years old - did you get him from a rescue shelter?

seashell

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys :wink:
yeah we got it from a cattery (the previous owners had an allergic kid) an its allready really confident with all of us im unsure of the breed tho. it has a very thick longhaird tail and very long ear hair so its either asian, chantilly/tiffany, maine coon or siberian? its definately one of em. wish i had a bloody digicam :x

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hello and welcome!

It's wonderful that you and your family gave the kitty a home. Sounds like a beautiful cat. Keep posting and let us know how things go with kitty.

I'm Storm aka Jenn from North Carolina, USA. :D My hubby and I have 6 cats (indoor) and 2 ferrets. I LOVE cats! This is a great group of cat lovers in this forum, glad you joined.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I was sleeping. Penny, Sammie, & Shotzee's pet human welcome you to catforum.com! JSYK, I want to go to London someday, my Nana has videos of it, it looks like an awsome place for vacation.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks ppl! :) this is a really warm and welcoming forum
my cat (still nameless lol) spent ALL of yesturday just chillin on my mums bed! came down for a munch and cuddles a couple ov times :p
its really affectionate and loves ping pong balls and other toys,
were getting a digicam today so the shot of my ugly mug will be getting replaced by a photo of our new family member :wink:

thanks again guys!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi Aaron and welcome!

Glad to hear you are getting the camera, so be sure to post some pictures of your kitty when you can.

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
therz now a photo in the member gallery! but how do i post em into a messege here in the forum? :wink:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts