Cat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from me and Mitsos! Mitsos is almost 8 years old, male, unneutered indoor cat, and (usually) considers me his pet rather than the other way round. We have had him since just before he was 2 months old. The first word he understood was No!, although on occasions (typically male) he doesn't know the meaning of the word :) He also understands breakfast, dinner, and the rattle of catnip treats. He generally has the full run of the apartment and balconies (and plants!). We are on the third floor so there is no contact with other cats. But we do have a cat that wanders up and down the stairwell of the building. We rarely leave Mitsos on his own - I work from home anyway, although it can be very hard to actually work with a cat on your lap, especially if he wants to knock everything you are trying to use onto the floor. If he cannot sit on me, he will sit as close as he can possibly get. This has included him trying to get onto my head in the middle of the night. He is not fond of children (traumatised as a kitten when he was cornered under a bed). He is not super-friendly to others, but is not aggressive either. He hates market day when the street cleaning vehicle comes, and I guess he is a little highly strung and quite easily spooked.

That's us!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts